Bosch Rexroth Axial Piston Variable Pump A10VSO Series 31
The Bosch Rexroth A10VSO is a variable displacement pump with axial piston transmission in swash plate design for hydrostatic drives in the open circuit. The flow is proportional to the drive speed and the displacement. By adjusting the swash plate, the flow can be steplessly changed.
- All-purpose medium pressure pump
- Sizes 18 to 140
- Nominal pressure 280 bar
- Maximum pressure 350 bar
- Open circuit
Key features of the Bosch Rexroth A10VSO Series 31 Axial Piston Variable Displacement Pump include:
- Variable pump with axial piston rotary group in swashplate design for hydrostatic drives in open circuit.
- The flow is proportional to the drive speed and displacement.
- The flow can be infinitely varied by adjusting the swashplate angle.
- Through drive for mounting of further pumps up to same nominal size
- 2 drain ports
- Excellent suction performance
- Low operating noise
- Long service life
- Favourable power/weight ratio
- Versatile controller range
- Short control time
- The through drive is suitable for adding gear pumps and axial piston pumps up to the same size, i.e., 100% through drive.
- Suitable for operation with mineral oil and HF hydraulic fluids
WE ARE A BOSCH REXROTH DISTRIBUTOR
To enquire about Bosch
Rexroth Axial Piston Pumps, please contact VHS Hydraulic Components on: 0114 276 4430 / E: email@example.com or visit our website at:
You can also view the Bosch Rexroth A10VSO Series 31 Axial Piston Variable Pump
VHS Hydraulic Components is Bosch Rexroth UK distributor. VHS Hydraulic Components supplies Bosch Rexroth Filter Elements, Bosch Rexroth A10VSO Axial Piston Pumps, Bosch Rexroth A10VO Axial Piston Pumps, Bosch Rexroth A18VO Axial Piston Pumps, Bosch Rexroth A17FO Fixed Displacement Piston Pumps, Bosch Rexroth AZ-PF Gear Pumps, Bosch Rexroth Internal Gear Pumps, Bosch Rexroth PV7 Vane Pumps, Bosch Rexroth CETOP 3 & 5 Valves, Bosch Rexroth Bladder Accumulators (HAB), Bosch Rexroth Diaphragm Accumulators (HAD) and Bosch Rexroth HED Pressure Switches.