Air-cooled or Liquid Cooled, KOHLER are setting new standards for diesel engines in power and engineering excellence.
Whether you're in the market for air-cooled or liquid cooled engines, from direct injection technology to full pressure lubrication, every component contributes to powerful performance and durability.
AIR COOLED ENGINES
• Direct injection system delivers increased power with lower fuel consumption.
• Full pressure lubrication offers superior cooling and performance.
• Full-flow oil filters mean longer engine and component life.
LIQUID COOLED ENGINES
KOHLER liquid-cooled diesel engines set new standards for power and engineering excellence. Top-notch fuel injection technology delivers power and saves on fuel while the belt-driven, overhead camshaft and low-turbulence make for quieter operation. Efficency never sounded so good.
• Advanced injection system uses fuel more efficiently.
• High-efficiency combustion significantly lowers emissions.
• Belt-driven, overhead camshaft and low-turbulence means quieter operation.
• Cast iron block construction ensures durability and lasting performance.
For the complete range of Kohler engines supplied by VHS Hydraulics please contact us today, or visit us online