DOUBLE-ACTING CONTROL VALVES FEMALE-FEMALE IN LINE 1/4" BSP
They allow the regulation of flow in both directions. Notable from an aesthetical point of view they are built with materials which are suitable also for applications with fluids different from oil (such as: water, gas and liquids in general).
As an alternative to FT 257/2 (suitable up to 400 bar) where the working pressure does not exceed 210 bar and where ferrous materials cannot be used. They have the same characteristics as the FT 257 series:
• accurate flow regulation;
• efficient metallic sealing
• simple setting of flow rates;
• secure against accidental needle withdrawal;
• secure needle position with locking screw inserted in the knob
• provision for panel mounting, for which special lock nut (G) is supplied on request.
For use with pressure up to 210 bar.
• Versions AISI 316 Code FT 2251/2-01
• Viton (V) seals
• NPT threads
• ABS (mp)Knob
• Complete with lock nut (G)
|ft_1251_2-01.pdf File Size 376.7KB Downloaded: 31|
TOGNELLA Brass flow control valve 1/4" BSP
- Brand: VHS
- Manufacturer Code: FT1251/2-01-14
- VHS Code: FT1251/2-01-14